We’re currently looking for an energetic Junior Designer/Artworker to join our team to work alongside our Studio Manager and the Senior Artworker. Ideally you will have worked in an agency for 12 months and digital experience is a huge bonus.
• To support the artwork team on our busiest homebuilder account. This will involve artworking across all print and digital elements. This could include brochures, press, signage, DM, hoarding, digital content, online display ads etc.
• To follow brand and campaign guidelines in order to adapt layouts to different formats
• To complete amends to artwork with care and attention
• To ensure that quality control is maintained for all artwork leaving the studio
• To always strive to improve the efficiencies of the studio and suggest ideas for consideration
• To work well with other team members and be confident to ask questions if you are not sure about anything
• Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop programmes
• Looking for strong skills especially in Illustrator
• Ability to work quickly but with accuracy
• Not phased by volume work and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Very strong eye for detail – this is imperative!
• Ability to improve a layout and maintain consistency across all collateral
• Ability to show initiative
• A huge bonus if you have worked on drawing maps, floorplans and site plans before.
• Can-do/positive attitude
• Keynote, Powerpoint, WordPress familiarity is a bonus
Based in Didsbury, we are a small brand communications agency who centre everything around sound, strategic thinking. Established in 2000, we offer an exciting opportunity to play a role on one of our main clients. Fast-paced environment with a very down-to-earth team who all get stuck in.