We’re currently looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Artworker to join our team. You will support the Studio Manager and have the support of a newly recruited Junior Artworker/Designer.
• To set up all artwork across all print and digital elements. This could include brochures, press, signage, DM, hoarding, digital content, online display ads etc.
• To follow brand and campaign guidelines in order to adapt layouts to different formats
• To complete amends to artwork with care and attention
• To ensure that quality control is maintained for all artwork leaving the studio
• To always strive to improve the efficiencies of the studio and suggest ideas for consideration
• To be willing to be responsible for the Studio when the Studio Manager is on holiday
• To be willing to learn new skills – you will need to learn how to work with SVG files
• To work with the Production Manager to ensure the work is trafficked correctly
• To have good communication skills to ensure a smooth relationship between departments
• Strong working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop programmes
• Looking for strong skills especially in Illustrator
• Ability to work quickly but with accuracy
• Not phased by volume work and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Very strong eye for detail – this is imperative!
• Ability to improve a layout and maintain consistency across all collateral
• Ability to show initiative
• Confidence in dealing with account team/asking questions to ensure the best outcome
• A huge bonus if you have worked on drawing maps, floorplans and site plans before
• Can-do/positive attitude
• Keynote, Powerpoint, WordPress familiarity is a bonus
Based in Didsbury, we are a small brand communications agency who centre everything around sound, strategic thinking. Established in 2000, we offer an exciting opportunity to play a role on one of our main clients. Fast-paced environment with a very down-to-earth team who all get stuck in.